Riihilinna Ski Lodge
Riihilinna Ski Lodge is a VIP ski lodge built from genuine “kelo” logs from Lapland on top of Riihivuori hill, right next to the slopes, the restaurant and Riihivuori Areena.
The atmosphere of Riihilinna is a combination of Finnish fells and the cosy luxury of the log villas in the Rocky Mountains in Colorado.
Once you experience the atmosphere of the Central Finland “Rockies”, you may just find yourself returning to Riihivuori time and time again for work and leisure.
- Total area c. 240 m².
- 6 bedrooms with 12+1 beds in total
- Large living room with AV and conference equipment: space for up to 16–20 people
- Fully equipped kitchen and dinnerware set for 16
- Sauna department and a large terrace with an outdoor jacuzzi for 6 people (at an extra charge of EUR 120 per rental period, must be booked in advance!)
- Equipment: stove, oven, microwave, coffee maker, fridge-freezer, dishwasher, hair dryer, ironing equipment, 47-inch TV in the fireplace room, 55-inch TV in the living room, video equipment, free internet/Wi-Fi
- The cabin has bedding (duvets, pillows). Bed linen can be ordered separately.
- Address: Riihivuorentie 285A
Inquiries and bookings:
firstname.lastname@example.org, tel. +358 400 644764
More information: https://www.facebook.com/riihilinna/